Chrome Hounds

Soldato
Bobbler said:
Getting annoyed with the Live content not being available 6 out of 6 times I have had some time to play it since Friday.

There's been a huge server side patch today. The servers were down 10 till 9 GMT. I've now been on all night, connected first time.

Soldato
smcshaw said:
There's been a huge server side patch today. The servers were down 10 till 9 GMT. I've now been on all night, connected first time.

Cheers for that, will give it a go later. Otherwise its going back for trade-in against something else

Soldato
SMCSHAW im gonna get this mate!!! Had a 2 minute bash on it and knew i wanted it! Ace framerate from what i played and the graphics are very nice, reminds me of how much i enjoyed Armored Core.

So theres gonna be someone to play with you at long last!!!

:D

Josh

Soldato
I don't know if the demo resembles the final game but I played the demo for all of 3 minutes. I blew up a few tanks, each time there was a nice explosion and the tank was still there once the smoke disappeared, then all of a sudden it magically vanishes right in front of you. That was the most pathetic thing I've seen so far on the 360. I instantly turned it off and deleted the demo.

Soldato
RoB- said:
I don't know if the demo resembles the final game but I played the demo for all of 3 minutes. I blew up a few tanks, each time there was a nice explosion and the tank was still there once the smoke disappeared, then all of a sudden it magically vanishes right in front of you. That was the most pathetic thing I've seen so far on the 360. I instantly turned it off and deleted the demo.

It was a design descision, buildings and main AI hounds or human controller hounds explode / crumble and then remain where they were. But tanks and basic mechs disappear. I presume it's to make it easier to pick out your targets in the heat of battle (that can get intense).

As I've said, until you've played with clan mates online you haven't played this game.

5bjoshua. You won't regret it. My clan "The Bulldogs" is full atm (20 members) but I know spaces keep popping up, if you want me to try and reserve a space for you let me know. :)

Associate
Yeah i had a blast on the demo but i cant make my mind up whether i thought it was ok or not? ill wait until it comes down in price i think before i think about buying it because it looks like its got potential?
But a lot of people have said that its boring on single player! which i play on all my games because if i play any of my 360 games online i would get smashed! :p

Soldato
I just think they did the demo all wrong, the whole point in the game is multiplayer and im sure they will release a mulitplayer one soon.

Ill be getting the game within a week smcshaw so no rush.

Back
Top Bottom