ok would you take this job

Permabanned
You will be responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of PCs, servers and communication hardware and software. You will be willing to work in a changing environment and adapt according to our clients needs.

You must be familiar with Microsoft Server and Client Operating Systems, MS Office, the Internet, TCP/IP and other applications. The right candidate will have excellent customer service skills and a professional appearance, with at least two years experience in system administration (to XP/Server 2003 level).

If you think you've got what it takes to join our team of experts, please send your CV NOW!

Salary in the region of £15k, plus benefits.
i cant believe people even put this type of post up btw its in london. 2 years you should be on 30 K

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Ive found just about all IT jobs require 2-3 years expericance before you can get them.
How the hell do you get experiance if people only want people with 2 the 3 years of it in the first place :mad:

Permabanned
OP
the point is this guy wants 2 years with server, the job is in london and 15K what a joker. with 2 years server you could earn at least 25-30k.

Soldato
Im really struggling to find a job at the moment, really not sure what i want to do - just got a 2:1 in Computer Science, but dont wanna go a programming route.

Associate
I was just about to say that's what I'm after, except I'm on more than that in Nottingham! Add another 10k and I'll apply.

Soldato
Applying for it won't do any harm.

You never know till you apply.

When I'm looking for a job I just apply for anything I'm vaguely interested in, as the job description often doesn't match the actual role anyway.

Soldato
I earn more than that on 2nd line support on a helpdesk in cheshire!
But you need experience to do these jobs, might be one to get you some experience (if you dont have any, dont know your situation).
certainly aint going to get someone with 2 years server experience in london for 15k

Permabanned
OP
Phate said:
err...you can the OP email me the link to that job please? im desperately looking for a new job and i'll take 15k a year please :D which is double wt i earn now
what you earn 7.5k for a full time job (40 h week)

Permabanned
OP
its a finance house in the city, so server, desktop routers. the only reason iam even thinking about a perm job is iam getting a flat next month which will be in my name.

Back
Top Bottom