F@H parp to Oceaness and Penfold

Associate
hehe well I've just got home so i've got a few more machines at my disposal lets see what I can do. I cannot stop you but I might delay the inevitable for a bit :p

Soldato
OP
and Hour or two maybe if you've got some large WU crunching :D

8pm tomorrow is your baseline target.
lets see if you make it through the night.

On the upside you should have over taken OcUKWildweasel by then, therefore retaining your page 1 status ;)

Associate
Thank god for that I didn't want to lose page 1 status ;) doesn't quite have the same ring as Page 3 Status though does it....

brb better go get the 3000+ lappy on and see if the new DDR266 memory will make that 2600+ work :D

Last edited:
Associate
My farm is self maintaining :D Plenty of time for big distractions between the building of new rigs :p

Oh and I wonder if the -oneunit flag works when F@H's setup as a serivce. Any idea?

Man of Honour
Soldato
oceaness said:
Oh and I wonder if the -oneunit flag works when F@H's setup as a serivce. Any idea?
It does but I find that it's a bit buggy. It'll stop after that one unit but will get a new one the next time the service is activated. It works best if you monitor the progress of the last WU and wait until it's at somehting like 95%. At that point you'd stop the service, remove the service, and open it in a command window with the -oneunit flag.

Soldato
BillytheImpaler said:
It does but I find that it's a bit buggy. It'll stop after that one unit but will get a new one the next time the service is activated. It works best if you monitor the progress of the last WU and wait until it's at somehting like 95%. At that point you'd stop the service, remove the service, and open it in a command window with the -oneunit flag.
Or change the service to "manual" so it doesn't start automatically next time - worked for me with one of my competition rigs :)

Associate
I've just got 2 extra WU's that were started on a dual core that needed to be finished those 2 and the normal folder on this machine are all set to manual atm as long as it stops after this one WU all is good :)

Soldato
OP
Just noticed most of my farm are cruching 200+ pointers so today production will be down a bit. If you can get some of your WU finished to day you might just last the night but boy are you going to be stomped.

in about 24h I'll be 1000 points above you :D

Do you get double experance with an 'overkill' stomp?

Soldato
oceaness said:

Kind of. I got a nasty bug doing that once. The client kept running but it stopped writing to the log file, so I got thoroughly confused.

Back
Top Bottom