Fifa 2007

Man of Honour
Hardly a surprise that EA will be bringing it out, not as if they've not had one out recently.

I'd say the vast majority of football game fans here are far more interested in Pro Evo 2007 though.

Associate
OP
I think if they bring a fifa 2007 it will be like the fifa world cup. the game play is great nice and fast.

I do also play pro evo 5 and after playing work cup for a whole month the gameplay in pro 5 seems DEAD fast

David 334

Associate
OP
Fifa 07 will most proberbly look like the world cup game .. They will just need to fox the bugs :rolleyes:

I was playing the world cup on my ps2 and i shot at the goal it flew wide and WHAT A GOAL! :eek:

Soldato
main problem, rtwc was made for the 360

wc was just ported, so its going to probs be a ps2 port :(

+ with wc they tried to make it like pes, and it ended up being way easy to score, and with awful AI that just runs away from you

Soldato
Kainz said:
Wish EA would announce Fifa 2007, that would be so sweet.

Doubt EA need to announce it....Fifa, NBA, NHL and Madden can be penciled in to every yearly calendar from now till FOREVER!!! :D

Quite looking forward to it....I don't love Fifa games and i don't loathe them.....I just want a decent footie game.......Yeah yeah, i know about Pro Evo :o ;)

Man of Honour
last fifa i brought before WC06 was fifa 02. I got that and pro evo 2 at the same time, and once i got used to pro evo 2, fifa never got a look in, and didnt bother buying another since

but i got WC06 just because its most recent footie game out for the 360 and the only one out for a while, so picked it up and must say its pretty damn awesome in my opinion

still no pro evo 5, but until pro evo hits the 360 it will more than do me

Back
Top Bottom