NASCAR-spec Charger anyone?

Soldato
JRS said:
Where?

Hell, the engine alone is worth that much.

Urm in big red text at the top & bottom of the spec list...

Top - JUST $ 5,800.00 BUY IT NOW!!!!

Bottom - If you are ready to purchase this car for $ 5,800.00!!! - buy it now price please email me! Don't miss the opportunity!!!!

:confused:

You did link the right car and it's the knackered old white car you're on about? (I know I know ;) :p)

JRS

JRS

Soldato
OP
Pretty sure I linked to the right auction.

fd31yz.jpg

JRS

JRS

Soldato
OP
*Shakes head*

It's got a Hemi. A Hemi with 11:1 compression, race bits, and enough power to destroy 90% of the cars that people on this forum own. "Knackered" really doesn't enter into the equation....

Zip

Zip

Soldato
JRS said:
*Shakes head*

It's got a Hemi. A Hemi with 11:1 compression, race bits, and enough power to destroy 90% of the cars that people on this forum own. "Knackered" really doesn't enter into the equation....

Buy it then :)

I would liek to see it try and turn corners though :p

JRS

JRS

Soldato
OP
Zip said:
Buy it then :)

I would liek to see it try and turn corners though :p

Ah yes, the typical response regarding any American car :)

Engine is shifted back in the chassis slightly, the suspension and brakes have had major work, and NASCAR stockers (which this car effectively is) did run on road courses as well as ovals.

And I'm not buying it, because I can't afford it. And unless I did give the wrong link in the OP, I still can't see where the guy mentions $5800, nor where you got that e-mail addy Zip. Far as I knew the guy's address was dpwinslow at sbcglobal.net, I'd fired off a few questions about the build to him.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
OP
Have done. Also did it in both Firefox and IE. Rebooted machine, cleared all temporary internet files. Still get the page that I showed in that screengrab.

Anyone wanna try and make sense of that?

***edit***

What IE sees:

temp20qa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom