The long waited DDR MAXIMISER from hipro is out...

Soldato
Happy clocking guys...

it seems that finally the DDR MAXIMISER designed by hipro from Greece will hit the shelves in the 20th of July...

Been looking into its progress all those months and it surely is a fantastic toy for us overclockers.Its got nothing to do with the OCZ Booster...futureproof with ddr 1-2-3 -xdr support and many many more features.

It will definitely give an end to my vtt tracking problems let alone its DDR...

Its price will be arround 165 eyros

And a few pics...

maximizerBeta1.jpg

maximizerBeta2.jpg

Red_Silver_jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
looking good, pricey tho...

mind you, the sort of people who'll buy this will find the price irrelevant i should think, compared to £2k for a cascade, its peanuts :)

is it only V.Dimm it controls ? would be awesome if it were possible to do it for cpu, nb etc etc... no more asus vdroop :rolleyes:

Soldato
Good news finally it will be released :D

Hipro and his team have been working very hard to get this out onto the shelves.

However, I cant see it being a huge selling point with the top overclockers though. 9 out of 10 overclockers now are onto DDR2 so huge amounts of voltage are no longer needed.

They usually do all thier mods anyway to the board. Vdimm, vmch, vfsb and vdroop if they have to anyway.

Great idea, but I think it came out a bit too late. would have been a great seller about a year ago when BH-5 and a huge amounts of 'clean' voltage would have been needed.

Caporegime
point is ddr2 voltage is more than adequate on every almost every board as it runs from the 3.3v line its easy to give you up to 3v which is more than enough, way way more than enough. ddr is all but dead, very few systems are going to come out with ddr that people will want to overclock that far as most overclockers will buy a am2/conroe ddr2 system.

sure the thread on this product started well over a year ago, maybe close to 2 years. product design time is so important these days, too late to the game.

Back
Top Bottom