Poker Face

Soldato
Is anyone else really enjoying this? I'm loving it even considering Ant and Dec are presenting.

It runs Monday to Sunday with the final being next Sunday for a prize of £1,000,000. :eek:

It's not entirely original as i seem to remember a show on BBC2 a while ago where contestants had to bluff.

Soldato
fozzybear said:

There was a show with that sleazy Kilroy-Silk that I think they had to bluff but it was so complicated. I watched Poker Face on Monday (the woman with the enormous norks won) and i really enjoyed it, so I Sky+'d it last night and shall watch it later this aft.

Glad that Oliver dude didn't go through.

Permabanned
haha, loved the look of horror on ali's face last night when he realized what he'd done as the time ran out. i can see it getting very boring fast tho especially with ant and dec presenting it.

Soldato
Yeah i have quite enjoyed it, but then again i have no internet at home at the moment so what am i supposed to do!

I was supprised at how easy some of the questions in the first show were and how many people got them wrong though!

Soldato
OP
Hixxy said:
****************************. i can see it getting very boring fast tho especially with ant and dec presenting it.

Quick, hide that spoiler. KC hasn't seen it yet! :eek: :p

I agree that it would probably get dull fairly quickly but its only on for a week after all.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
I can't really see it becoming boring, it's only a one off is it not? ie. 6 days and the final on Sunday?

Soldato
fozzybear said:
Quick, hide that spoiler. KC hasn't seen it yet! :eek: :p

I agree that it would probably get dull fairly quickly but its only on for a week after all.

lol, thanks for that ;)

And I didn't enjoy the enormous norked girl like that, although I'm sure other people in my house certainly did.

Was the game show called Shafted? That was the Kilroy-Silk one.

Back
Top Bottom