your greatest achievement whilst playing on LIVE

Soldato
come on then, lets here your stories,
did you own everyone in halo 2?

lap someone in pgr3?

bash someone on cod2?

mine would be playing fifa RTWC (Again) and right at the start this fella thought he was the bomb, choosing albania, then right from the kick off trying to meg everyone of my players, so i just put the controller down, let him do his thing, ball came to my keeper, and then i just scored 2 past him in 3 mins, he left the match.... :p

Soldato
It would have to be making one of many amazing comebacks on Pro Evo 5 on live, down 2-0 then pulling it back to 3-2 and adding a last minute 4th to add insult to injury :p

Soldato
Being 4 minutes ahead of 7 OcUK'ers in a PGR3 race.

:)

(i was over 2 minutes ahead before they stopped at the start line for each other to catch up)

the best part was someone said "you chose the F50 GT? you'll regret that"

mwahahaha.

Soldato
Mud said:
I get kicked from PGR3 servers for rinsing everbody...clean races too. Gets annoying. :(

That reminds of these 6 guys laying into me for abusing them, all 6 tried to take me out every race, at every opportunity - still won :)

Soldato
OP
McDaniel said:
Being 4 minutes ahead of 7 OcUK'ers in a PGR3 race.

:)

(i was over 2 minutes ahead before they stopped at the start line for each other to catch up)

the best part was someone said "you chose the F50 GT? you'll regret that"

mwahahaha.
*sighs* that was me, i was 2 mins behind you and i was in 2nd, id have been closer in the f50 lol, iirc i was in a db9r , so howay i was slow lol :D

Mud

Mud

Soldato
McDaniel said:
That reminds of these 6 guys laying into me for abusing them, all 6 tried to take me out every race, at every opportunity - still won :)

Yeah, find a server full of Northerners and beat them repeatedly with my Southern prowess and they always resort to that in the end :rolleyes: :D

gord said:
My comic prowess displayed in not just one but all of Krono's GRAW gametypes.

Not so much my greatest achievements but memorable moments:

Gord explaining the physics of Sand bergs

McDingle Cyber-raping Miss K (My Better Half)mid game and her rolling over and shooting him.

Gord and his many many attempts to make homo-gay love to me midgame... no wait that's not a fond memory...

Ok the real stuff.

My miraculous survival of a rocket launcher due to hiding (abet badly) behind a lamp-post. Then returning fire to put (I think it was gord - could have been mcdingle) in his place.

Halo2 - for some reason I decided to go into a team slayer by myself. I was teamed up with some whiney americium kids who upon seeing the level was Coagulation decided it was best to quit (before doing so they put me 3-1 down- I got the 1). So it was me against 4 enemies and I was behind. (gords favourite position) I respawned near a base and decided to see if the sniper rifle was available. I was in luck (or as much luck as you can be in when you are not able to hit the broad side of the barn at 3 paces when using a sniper rifle. ) I looked around to see that 2 of their team were in a hog, one in a ghost and the last person was in a banshee. I took a few pot-shots from the roof of the base and killed one of their hog people.
That was a mistake. They all knew where I was and started making a beeline towards me. I jumped down into the base then dropped to the bottom level, I then ran full pelt into the wall below the teleport and crouched (this BTW is a patented Krono manoeuvre any use of said manoeuvre without expressed permission from myself or legal advisers will result in charges being pressed for theft of intellectual property)
From my crouched position I crawled over to where the grenades spawn under the base and waited in absolute terror. I saw their dots circling the base as they searched to see if I was there. Then I heard the words that lightened the immense pressure I was feeling. From the other side of the doorway I was next to one of their team said "He went through the teleporter, I saw it on the radar".
Almost instantly their whole team vanished from around the base. I got up and ran to the canyon wall to pick up some sticky grenades. These I knew were my only chance of taking out any of the vehicles, there was no way a team of 4 players would ever ride around without having the rocket launcher. From the top of the hill I fired a few shots at the hog again. I did not get a kill this time. I ran round the corner to see to my horror a ghost speeding straight at me. I did the only thing conceivable to me. I tossed a sticky at it and scored a hit. My first thought was "YESS! Evened the score!!", my second was "Exploding Ghost coming straight at me" I jumped straight up. It blew up and I died. I was still one down. Whilst I was respawning it dawned on me that I could have simply fallen off the ledge and I would have survived.

I respawned near my death. So I quickly grabbed the sniper rifle and invisibility in the rocks. I also noticed that the Rocket Launcher was still untouched in the centre of the map. "Stupid mother ******s!" I thought to myself, (or maybe I said it out loud, who knows). I grabbed the Rocket launcher, looked about and saw a banshee flying high. Seconds later all I saw were Smoking banshee remains. I ran into the caves, after picking up some more rockets. I grabbed the super shield and then ran to the entrance I just came from, In came a Hog with a gunner. 2 Rockets put them in their place. It was now 5-3 Then in came a ghost. 6-3 I could not believe that I was winning and that time was nearly up on the game. I knew I would need some more rockets so I decided to make a run for it across the map to the other rocket spawn. I killed another Banshee on the way (were these guys ever going to learn) and saw a sniper come out of the rocks, My rocket missed and whilst I was reloading he put a bullet in my head. 7-4. Never mind. There was one min left and I had no intention of making my presence felt any further.

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
That rocket hitting the lamp post was a classic (and it was gord as far as I remember).

My best achievement was probably absolutely caning some PGR3 guys who span me out first corner. I happened to know the track inside out and made back the 20 seconds I lost and went on to win by another 30s or so.

Other than that, I havnt really played online a fantastic amount but maybe actually killing Ceeg without him killing me one round counts. I dunno :p

Soldato
Kronologic said:
Gord and his many many attempts to make homo-gay love to me midgame... no wait that's not a fond memory...

My miraculous survival of a rocket launcher due to hiding (abet badly) behind a lamp-post. Then returning fire to put (I think it was gord - could have been mcdingle) in his place.

As i recall, its always your camera pointing at my bottom...

And, yes.. :( it was my rocket that your rocket proof lampost survived... which spawned the upgraded red bull powered dodo launching GRAW rocket launcher.

gord said:
As i recall, its always your camera pointing at my bottom...

And, yes.. :( it was my rocket that your rocket proof lampost survived... which spawned the upgraded red bull powered dodo launching GRAW rocket launcher.

AFAIK my lamp post is still impervious to all rocket launchers real or fictitious.

Gord my camera is always looking at your arse because you follow me waiting for me to crouch or crawl and proceed to sit on my face or (as happened when you found me in rocky cove last night) bum my poor marines ass before shooting in my face.

Back
Top Bottom