Just how stable is Vista Beta -- good enough for unsupervised 24/7 running?

Capodecina
Soldato
Memphis has very kindly offered to send me the Vista Beta since I had burning problems with mine. However, since my company will be starting an internet radio station next week [and before anyone asks, yes, it's all legal - double/treble checked!!!], the PC will have to be on most of the time.

So, is Vista stable enough for this? It's not going to pack up when I'm out for the day with the music playlist running, is it? What serious glitches has anyone found so far?

Soldato
Lysander said:
Memphis has very kindly offered to send me the Vista Beta since I had burning problems with mine. However, since my company will be starting an internet radio station next week [and before anyone asks, yes, it's all legal - double/treble checked!!!], the PC will have to be on most of the time.

So, is Vista stable enough for this? It's not going to pack up when I'm out for the day with the music playlist running, is it? What serious glitches has anyone found so far?
Definately a big no-no.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Capodecina
Soldato
OP
growse said:
Aye, probably wouldn't be legal running in a corporate production environment. And it's nuts to do that anyway.

Looks like I'll have to fork out for XP home edition next week. Ah well, it's only sixty quid.

Back
Top Bottom