Best Wired Router?

Associate
Simple question really, I need a new router, which one?

Not to keen on wireless rays being thrown around my house, especially when I'm not going to use wireless at the moment, but I would consider one if its 'the best'.
On another note is it possible to turn off the wireless element if you dont need it?

thanks

.sub

Soldato
ADSL or Cable?

If you want the best for resonable money a 2610 (i think, 2600 with 100mbit?) and the approiate adsl card can bw had from a popular auction site for under £300

Associate
OP
sorry should have been a bit more informative, its for adsl, need a modem included, and at least 100mb switch included, price isnt really important, just want to get the best in class

Caporegime
Cisco 877 (currently retailing new from upwards of £300), Cisco 1841 + ADSL WIC (currently retailing new from upwards of £890), or you could go totally nuts with a Cisco 2851 + ADSL WIC (currently retailing new from upwards of £3k).

Crazy questions get crazy answers :p

At a more "sensible" price, the Netgear DG834 (ugh) is popular, or some of the Billion routers. Your question isn't exactly rare either - this forum's search function is your friend.

Back
Top Bottom