Audi or BMW?

Suspended
picture2nl.jpg

pictur25ns.jpg

Caporegime
See, to me this is a stupidly hard decision.

If it were BMW or Merc, BMW every time. If it were Audi or Merc, Audi every time. BMW vs Audi however... depends an awful lot on the cars in question, the purpose of the cars, and my particular taste at the time!

I think BMW clinches it though.

(Funny adverts though :p)

Permabanned
BMW all day. Until Audi start to make RWD they will never interest me as a drivers car. Stunning beauty, but just don't cut the mustard.

TBH I've found at least two franchised Audi dealers who were so stuck up their own backsides that I turned round and walked out. BMW were far more accommodating!

Permabanned
Audi for me, iv sat in both and i cannot for the life of me see whats so above and beyond in them compared to there lesser rivals, but between to 2 iv allways preferd the Audi.

Soldato
Oracle said:
TBH I've found at least two franchised Audi dealers who were so stuck up their own backsides that I turned round and walked out. BMW were far more accommodating!

Every dealer is different.. I've found the exact opposite when dealing with the BMW/Audi dealers near me :)

Soldato
Audi.

Audi Audi Audi

Audi Audi Audi Audi Audi Audi Audi.

Maybe Audi.

This whole "They're not RWD so not as good to drive" thing doesn't work for me, if I was buying a drivers car, other than RS or M cars, neither an Audi or a BM would be on my list. It can be rear wheel drive and 50:50 all it likes, its still a big heavy car. BMs and Audis are big cruising cars, just some are very quick.

Jet

Jet

Soldato
The new 3-series got car of the year in 2006? Are they blind? :confused: It's hideous.

As for Audi - BMW, I have no opinion. I like cars from both manufacturers tbh. I would take the Audi A4 over the new 3-series but I like the BMW 5-series (in higher model form) and the 6-series. Plus they both produce woeful cars like the A2 and 1-series.

Back
Top Bottom