SnowPatrol on at Rockcity

BaJ

BaJ

Associate
Thanks for this thread ... just got myself a pair of tickets :)

How come they're playing a small venue like Rock City? (Waits for cus they are crap comments ;))

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
OP
BaJ said:
Thanks for this thread ... just got myself a pair of tickets :)

How come they're playing a small venue like Rock City? (Waits for cus they are crap comments ;))

I'm just as suprised as you mate was just looking at RockCitys website and spotted them quite shocked not sold out aswell :eek: Missed milburn at the rescue rooms tonight gutted!!

Looking forward to Whitesnake and The Leverllers :)

BaJ

BaJ

Associate
What did you reckon mate?

I thought they were good, wish they had played some of the stuff off Songs for Polar Bears tho :)

I also thought Newsum Turn were bloomin excellent, best lot of the support acts anyhow, one to watch! They built the atmosphere up really well ... only for Sandi Thom to flatten it all back again! :p

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
OP
BaJ said:
What did you reckon mate?

I thought they were good, wish they had played some of the stuff off Songs for Polar Bears tho :)

I also thought Newsum Turn were bloomin excellent, best lot of the support acts anyhow, one to watch! They built the atmosphere up really well ... only for Sandi Thom to flatten it all back again! :p

Thought it was Awesome!!

Spent all afternoon in A&E tho Girlfriend got blood poisoning from a blister on her hand :eek: It was touch and go if were going for awhile. Got to rockcity around 8 after food. Did not see Sandi Thom Newsum Turn were great was speaking to the lead singer after in the Basement. Cought the last half hopur of OneStory really loved them just something bout the violin.

How good was chasing cars and Run!!

To sum it all up Had a fantastic night :)

Back
Top Bottom