fight night round 3 for £24.99

Soldato
Thats really cheap for apparently a good game, so im thinking on should i get it or not. Is it quite easy to play but hard to master and does anyone still here play it.

Soldato
love it still playing single player, only had one online game but it was ace fun. Really would recommend it :)

It's not that hard to master I use control config 3 though as do many people, easier to get off punches. Once you've got the hang of leaning and counter punching you can try to learn blocking, it's not difficult to do each of them the difficult part is doing them well together :D

I'd happily pay £40 if my DVD broke, I like it THAT much, it's a bargain at £25!

Soldato
OP
Kami said:
love it still playing single player, only had one online game but it was ace fun. Really would recommend it :)

It's not that hard to master I use control config 3 though as do many people, easier to get off punches. Once you've got the hang of leaning and counter punching you can try to learn blocking, it's not difficult to do each of them the difficult part is doing them well together :D

I'd happily pay £40 if my DVD broke, I like it THAT much, it's a bargain at £25!

well you swayed me ive just ordered it maybe me and you can have a few rounds on friday :)

Soldato
I ordered it the other day for that price. I wanted it when it first came out (loved the demo), but couldn't really justify it as I had loads of games that I hadn't really played yet.

Promised myself I'd get it as soon as it went budget.... 24.99 is as good as :D

Should have arrived today, but hasn't :(

Back
Top Bottom