My xbox 360 came :D:D !!

Soldato
well, this is the 1st time for a loong time ive had a console, and i got it for a very good deal. £232.50 including p+p for premium and full auto, perfect dark collecters and amped 3 :D

My gamer thingy is SaLaMi.. and im just wondering, whats the difference between 50hz and 60hz? i will be connecting to a dell 1905fp but atm its connected to a rubbishy tv.

Im gonna be connecting up to xbox live as soon as i get a wireless thingy, but right now im gnna play some perfect dark :D

Soldato
OP
someone was selling it on ebay (is that a competitor?) for £250 + 25 p+p but no 1 bidded. so i asked him, and said £225 including, and he went yes.. i was like :D :D and then we bargained up to £232.50

edit: what does that button on the controller do.. at the top of it, it looks like this: (((

Last edited:
Soldato
its for synching the wirelss with the console (or another console).

The pad will only work your console ATM, but if you buy another pad or take that pad around a friends house to use on his 360, you will have to synch the pads with the console.

Press the same button on the front of the 360, then on the pad.

Soldato
OP
Thesnipergecko said:
Well done on the purchase mate :)

Ive added your Live! name to the OcUK Leaderboard.

Your currently ranked 311th :D

http://www.the-reviewer.co.uk/index.php?page=ocuk-leaderboard&Result_Set=300

Paul ...

lol.. my proudest. Ill soon be up and running, does anyone know anywhere to get the wireless connector, as i cant really afford £60 in retail shops.

and, say if the xbox became bust, would i lose all my gamerscore and account name?

Soldato
The acount name is transferable. You have it tied to your .net passport.

And the cheapest you can get the wifi adapter for is £55 I think, well worth the money as it just 'works'.

Associate
Got mine this week also :)

Better price as well - free! (Well, it was a present).

Loving it so far.

However - the E3 videos appear to have disappeared from Marketplace. They were there one day, gone the next. I got a few, but there were plenty more I was interested in.

Soldato
OP
ok people.. signing up for xbox live... but my beloved "SaLaMi" has been taken :mad:

so should i have SaLaM1, SaLaMee, SaLaMe, Sa1aMi??

as it only lets me use numbers and letters, not full stops or anything

Soldato
OP
if you complete a game on hard instead of normal, do you get more gamer points. and also, say if u did the game on hard, then did it on normal, would you get points for doing it on normal aswell

Back
Top Bottom