Problem with Pariah...

Soldato
I keep getting this weird fogging that fills the screen whenever there is an explosion or whenever a door opens (random!).

Did anyone else get this issue or is it my graphics card playing silly buggers? 7900GT running Forceware 84.25 on XP x64. Fresh install of Windows and drivers.

Cheers,

Suman

Soldato
In my experience of that game, the graphics are just obscenely poor to a silly extreme. I don't know if it was my system or what, but all the cut-scenes looked like they were upscaled and stretched from camera phone resolution, hell most of the game did. :o

Soldato
pariah.JPG

Looked OK to me, not played it all yet though, I got bored with it.

Associate
If the game fogs over and its unplayable...someone must be smiling down on you. The fog is sparing you from the most confusing and strungout storyline i have ever experienced in a game. I finished it, and the first thing i thought was...."what the hell was that about".

With regards your problem, i didnt experience any such problems on my computer. I was running a 6800GT with the latest drivers at the time.

Maybe there is a patch available now.

Soldato
Cybermyk said:
Looked OK to me, not played it all yet though, I got bored with it.
Dunno, but I had exactly the same problems with Area-51 when that came out too. Just dunno, I might try them again I guess.

Back
Top Bottom