Need some advice...

Associate
PC as in signature. Vcore at 1.45V. Settings as pic:

Systemspecpre-OCUKHTT280.jpg

This is stable overnight on Prime95, max temp about 53 degC. When I try and get the HTT any higher than this it refuses to boot - I can get as far as Windows load up sometimes and it then hangs. Changing Vcore has made no difference. Any suggestions? Have seen some boards with HTT in 300s, mine can't seem to get any where near it.

And tried getting the CAS to 2 as per SPD but it hangs on Windows boot. Haven't really fiddled with the memory yet but have it running at 230MHz which doesn't strike me as too bad.

Any thoughts / advice welcome, cheers.

Associate
OP
Right, got the HTT upto 295 with a 9x multiplier, Windows is fine but core 0 fails Prime95 after about 10 secs. Vcore is upto 1.475V. Is it worth going any higher on the Vcore or is this as far as I'm going to get?

Managed to get to 310 on the HTT before it wouldn't boot, with a multiplier of x7 but then when the multi went to x9, it was only stable at 295. Resting temp is about 38-39 and at load (one core at least) it's 45. And should the Vcore be fluctuating as high as 1.52V on Speedfan?

Back
Top Bottom