Mission 702e's

Associate
hi, i'm a total novice to the world of hifi and i have recently purchased a pair of Mission 702e's (floorstanding) from ebay as i have heard good things about them from friends and reviews.

just a few queries though:

1. i already own a Sony 2 box system; the MHC-RG60 (http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews7344.html), and i think the sound from it is quite good although i dont have much to compare it to. Will the Mission speakers give a noticably better sound if coupled with the correct amp?

2. as far as i can gather, the speakers are rated at 25-100W power handling; this seems quite vague to me, however as i said, i am a total novice. i have read the stickies at the top of the forum about integrated amplifiers and have also done some searching myself, would the NAD C320 be well suited to the speakers? the power output is 2x 50W per channel so would i be depriving the speakers of their full potential by connecting them to this amp?

any help or alternative advice on what amp to buy (<£200) would be much appreciated, thanks

Back
Top Bottom