• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1-3 Days?

Associate
1-3 Days? - Exclusive X6800 Lounge

untitled6jg.gif

1-3 days?

Thought it doesn't come out for another week or 2?

Last edited:
Caporegime
my guess, completely random guess ( ;) ) would be maybe 100 or so X6800 being available in the uk in the first batch, unknown quantity of other speeds but possibly those not being out for a bit. as for the price, theres about a 1% chance of ocuk being the only store with stock and, well, you've seen other prices. but stores can decide to sell stuff early, not really allowed to but if they're in the warehouse intel can't exactly fly over and stop them can they, so ocuk being first to sell them, its possible. if they stick to official dates they are allowed to sell stuff then no, they won't be.

Don
drunkenmaster said:
my guess, completely random guess ( ;) ) would be maybe 100 or so X6800 being available in the uk in the first batch, unknown quantity of other speeds but possibly those not being out for a bit. as for the price, theres about a 1% chance of ocuk being the only store with stock and, well, you've seen other prices. but stores can decide to sell stuff early, not really allowed to but if they're in the warehouse intel can't exactly fly over and stop them can they, so ocuk being first to sell them, its possible. if they stick to official dates they are allowed to sell stuff then no, they won't be.

I think that Gibbo said about 50 x6800s

Stelly

OcUK Staff
drunkenmaster said:

Once thing for sure is OcUK is the first with stock! :D

All backorders will ship Monday with plenty of product left over and price will not be coming down......

Anybody wanting one for Monday can come into OcUK after 2pm and will be able to leave with one in their hands unless internet sales eat up all the stock over the weekend. :)

Don
Gibbo said:

All backorders will ship Monday with plenty of product left over and price will not be coming down......

Anybody wanting one for Monday can come into OcUK after 2pm and will be able to leave with one in their hands unless internet sales eat up all the stock over the weekend. :)

*Stelly ponders* I think that I will be getting Tuesday off to, erm, work on my masters dissertation

Stelly

Associate
Gibbo said:

Does that only apply to the X6800?

Caporegime
Gibbo said:

allowed to say if other speeds are the same, or is it a X6800 early release on chips. not sure why they'd do that, pita really. sure some people want them, you'll probo sell out, but you'll still sell 100x as many 6600's as a x6800. thats what i blooming well want.

thing is bad timing, selling my older computer, about to move back to uni so need a 2nd computer, obviously retarded to buy something without a conroe, but living without a computer is also a complete pain as i'll be sitting around in my uni house with few people around and nothing to do :(

Back
Top Bottom