what a load of horse ****!

Suspended
Ordered a game earlire off the bay that cost £6 deliveryed. I go out at lunch and its £5. Its my dads birthday on 21st this month, mums booked a table for the 22nd. I just found out that its graduation on the 20th and people will be coming back to leeds for probably the last night ever on the 22nd. ******* excellent! :mad:

Do i ditch my dads birthday or all my mates?

Man of Honour
I'm sure your dad would understand if you want to see everybody for one last time, and it is graduation as well.

Doesn't sound like the end of the world like you make it out to be though.

Soldato
geeza said:
my dads birthday once a year. or last time I will see some of my best mates ever??

That makes it more complicated then :p That's a tough one to call. In this case then it'd have to be the mates then... ;) Just make it clear to your dad how much meeting up with your mates for the last time means to you and hopefully he'll understand and he won't mind...

Soldato
This is what horse **** looks like
66736_1453_by_timcn.jpg

But you can't ditch your dad. Just tell your mates you can't make it, its not the end of the world.

Soldato
If its the last time you will see them, they arent your best mates :dunno:

It depends on your relationship with your parents...

Associate
Can't you go to your dad's birthday dinner and leave as soon as possible and join up with your mates cos its bound to be a late night. I'm sure if you explained to your mum and dad they would understand

Man of Honour
Balddog said:
If its the last time you will see them, they arent your best mates :dunno:
Was thinking that, surely if they're your best mates, then you'll still see them, unless they live outside the UK or something.

But still, I'd ditch my dads birthday if it was graduation and unlikely seeing a lot of people I know again.

Suspended
OP
Thats that sorted. rang home and asked mum if it was definatley the 22nd that it was booked, then explained some people would be flying home for graduation and fri/sat night and everyone coming back from down south etc.

She said she would ring the restaurant and make it for 2 people. dad said it was ok, just remember to send him his card and whatever! im sure they understand, as i have been mates with most of em for 3years and its about the last time i will see them.

Caporegime
TBH unless its your dads 50th or something important (or he is really self centered) I would go out with your mates. If he really seems hurt just organise a special meal with him on another date.

Permabanned
geeza said:
Thats that sorted. rang home and asked mum if it was definatley the 22nd that it was booked, then explained some people would be flying home for graduation and fri/sat night and everyone coming back from down south etc.

She said she would ring the restaurant and make it for 2 people. dad said it was ok, just remember to send him his card and whatever! im sure they understand, as i have been mates with most of em for 3years and its about the last time i will see them.
are you the only son?if so thats bad, ask if they could change the day.

Back
Top Bottom