Coke Zero

Don
I used to be plagued with headaches and vision problems that I just put down to lack of sleep and it was just a chance post on this forum when someone mentioned that aspartame is known to break down in the stomach to form methanol (or some other alchohol) and cause these sort of symptoms.

Since then I've stopped drinking diet variety soft drinks and my symptoms have disappeared.

Jokester

Associate
I tried it and didn't like it. I read somewhere that it was geared to men's tastebuds more than women's...I am a woman, so this could be why I didn't care for it. However, that is what I read, anyway.

Soldato
Wren said:
I tried it and didn't like it. I read somewhere that it was geared to men's tastebuds more than women's...I am a woman, so this could be why I didn't care for it. However, that is what I read, anyway.

WTF FEMALE :eek: na im kiddin, yeh it was ok, as im male, but it wasnt amazing, not as good as pepsi max to be honest.

Associate
-Tauren- said:
WTF FEMALE :eek: na im kiddin, yeh it was ok, as im male, but it wasnt amazing, not as good as pepsi max to be honest.
:D I love a sense of humour! Actually, it wouldn't surprise me that it doesn't appeal to men, either, as when I tried it, I wondered what was so special about it.

Soldato
Wren said:
:D I love a sense of humour! Actually, it wouldn't surprise me that it doesn't appeal to men, either, as when I tried it, I wondered what was so special about it.

Its just diet coke with a load of sweetners in it :p lol. So STAY away it aint good stuff. Sweetners give you cancer apparently. Lol. I've not got a sense of humour :D

Man of Honour
I don't like, give me normall diet coke any day.

Coke Zero just taste like pepsi, its got that spice flavour going on.

And normall coke sucks far to sweet and sickly.

Soldato
I dont like Coke Zero,i had a small can yday(given for free) and it gave me a really bad stitch for 30minutes :(

i'll stick to normal coke

Associate
ekkk.... coke zero, I've tried it, and it is horrid. I don't drink normal coke or pepsi, too many calories for my liking, but pepsi max is great. I was hoping that coke zero would be nice, but it tastes identical to diet-coke. Seems like Coke just wanted a 'Me Too' product and just rebranded diet-coke without revising the taste.

Soldato
i swear pepsi max is addictive i was hooked on it for months :S i also kept getting ALLOT of bad headaches during those months

anyway coke zero is spot on imo , im betting most people wouldnt taste the difference between coke zero and fat coke if they where blindfolded.

much much better than diet coke

PFG

PFG

Associate
well some of us CANT drink proper coke( or any sugary enhanced fizzy drinks)and it is a great relief to be able to get at least some coke taste from coke zero.

diet coke with cherry being my fave but the damn thing is hard to get hold of.

Associate
Isn't Coca cola zero just repackaged diet coke designed to target the male audience who generally won't touch diet coke because it's considered a feminine drink?

I've went out and tried diet coke and zero and to me they taste exactly the same, both foul and not a patch on the real stuff.

Back
Top Bottom