green 406 spotted with OcUK Essex signs on

Associate
howdy

spotted today a green 406 with OcUK essex on tour or somthing in the back and rear side windows just wondering if it was anyone on here? was on the A46 near nottingham.

I gave you a beep beep beep then blasted past :D

I was the tool in the dark blue 911.

sorry about that.

Caporegime
A while back, one Saturday morning driving through the Stoke area, I spotted a bloke in a small dark Fiat with iirc, Pink flames painted on the front(!) at some traffic lights. I glanced at the driver and to my utter surprise, he was wearing an OC/UK T-Shirt! - The lights changed, & we went our separate ways.

Curious, me & my mate detoured via OC/UK to find the same car and T Shirt wearing type sat in the business parks car park!

Wonder who that was then.... A Strange OC/UK Fanboy with a Pink Fire breathing Fiat? :confused: - I need to lie down. ;) :p

I was driving the car in my sig.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
R124/LA420 said:
A while back, one Saturday morning driving through the Stoke area, I spotted a bloke in a small dark Fiat with iirc, Pink flames painted on the front(!) at some traffic lights. I glanced at the driver and to my utter surprise, he was wearing an OC/UK T-Shirt! - The lights changed, & we went our separate ways.

Curious, me & my mate detoured via OC/UK to find the same car and T Shirt wearing type sat in the business parks car park!

Wonder who that was then.... A Strange OC/UK Fanboy with a Pink Fire breathing Fiat? :confused: - I need to lie down. ;) :p

I was driving the car in my sig.

That was Dan. He works in the OcUK tech department and yes he does have gay pink flames up the side of his car and he keeps blowing up. Top guy though! :)

Man of Honour
R124/LA420 said:
Ahh! Cheers for that. ask him if he recalls it? :)

Does he recall a completely standard black BMW next to him at the lights, lol, it would be like me asking you to tell me if you remember a week last friday when there was a Mondeo LX beside you :p

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
Today marks the start of the OcUK Essex meet :) The person driving will be driving down there to the meet. There will be a thread in GD about it if you take a look.

Caporegime
[TW]Fox said:
Does he recall a completely standard black BMW next to him at the lights, lol, it would be like me asking you to tell me if you remember a week last friday when there was a Mondeo LX beside you :p

He may ,perhaps recall it, as I do remember making eye contact with him, it was early in the morning, and as i said, I drove past him again, @ OC/UK's car park.

:o

Soldato
Gibbo said:
That was Dan. He works in the OcUK tech department and yes he does have gay pink flames up the side of his car and he keeps blowing up. Top guy though! :)
LOL, I'm conjuring images of Brent Spiner's character from Independence Day - the kind of "tech" you keep locked in a dark room somewhere ;) :D

Associate
OP
bump.gif

Soldato
I am 99% sure i spotted the guy who just got the new kawazaki ZX-14 the other day, I was on the way to wales with a few mates when he was coming the other way, the bike is rare anyway but this one was just outside stoke and was in the same colours. I am certain he wouldnt have noticed the car I was in.

Back
Top Bottom