It's arrived...

Associate
Hi there,

Finally my XBOX 360 has arrived. Just the core pack as it came free when my wife ordered her new phone. Have already bought an extra pad (wired) did order a memory unit but that hasn't arrived :( will have to cancel and go buy one from the high street. Have a wireless adapter and the following games - PGR3, Moto GP 06 and Topspin 2.

Will be joining Live as soon as I can, look forward to some games with you guys. :cool:

Cheers

Permabanned
Nice one. Make sure you get a Hard Drive somewhere down the line as there are so many great demos to download on Live. I haven't played an actual game in a while as I've been too busy playing demos of GRAW, BF2 etc.

Associate
OP
I was thinking of buying a harddrive straight away, but thought better of it.
Thay are just so expensive. Will be keeping an eye out for a good deal.

Soldato
Nah, not too expensive in relative terms.. you bought a wireless adapter. And the reasoning ive seen for buying those is that you constantly use them, like with a harddrive.

If you compare it to a pc though it is a bit silly per Gb..

Associate
OP
gord said:
Nah, not too expensive in relative terms.. you bought a wireless adapter. And the reasoning ive seen for buying those is that you constantly use them, like with a harddrive.

If you compare it to a pc though it is a bit silly per Gb..

Well yes I was comparing it with a PC, maybe I should stop doing that.

As for the wireless adapter, I got that for £36ish brand new from a catalouge company. :)

Cheers

Soldato
Ranger said:
I was thinking of buying a harddrive straight away, but thought better of it.
Thay are just so expensive. Will be keeping an eye out for a good deal.

Can you buy standard 2.5" laptop harddrives to install in the 360 as it is rumoured you will be able to on the PS3?

Caporegime
gord said:
Exactly, thats how I've always described the WA here.

Back
Top Bottom