*Looking for a 3rd person war/strat game?*

Soldato
hi lads, looking for a 3rd person war/strat game something thats got the look of commandos 2 and the control of c&c generals/ while looking authentic. i like ww2 stuff or more modern. but nothing crazy futruristic. any suggestions? i was looking at sudden strike but anit heard much bout it

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
PFG said:
not asking for much are you?

hhahaa im not as such but trying to describe. i liked how commandos looked. obviously on a larger scale so not as close up views.

I think what i want is a C&C generals but more realistic and WW2 orientated.

Soldato
david.n.c said:
hi lads, looking for a 3rd person war/strat game something thats got the look of commandos 2 and the control of c&c generals/ while looking authentic. i like ww2 stuff or more modern. but nothing crazy futruristic. any suggestions? i was looking at sudden strike but anit heard much bout it
Sudden Strike isnt all that to be honest , but Soldiers: Heroes of World War II is amazing :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Dunno if its what your looking for but there's an upcoming Real-Time strategy game called Company of Heroes. It's a World War II strategy game with the look of a FPS (Imagine Call of duty/Brothers in arms made into an RTS with its own unique playing style). Has a lot of unique features such for example is your men are positioned inside a building and a tank blows a hole in the wall your men will automatically move to the hole and use it as cover while firing thats just one there's more but I ahvent read so much about it lately but so far it looks great.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/companyofheroes/index.html?q=company of heroes

Associate
Soldiers: Heroes of World War 2 is fantastic coop and you can blow EVERYTHING up :D. You can even steal vehicles off the enemy and use them against them.

Back
Top Bottom