RNAS Culdrose air day (56k 15 images)

Soldato
This is the first ever air show i've been to so it was a bit of a challenge to get used to taking pics of fast planes, it was amazingly good fun though and i soon got the hang of it. In all really enjoyed the day, sunburn and all.

#1 A little VC10derness
IMG_4808copy.jpg

#2 C130J
IMG_5038copy.jpg

#3 Belgian F-16
IMG_4917copy.jpg

#4 Harrier GR7
IMG_5097copy.jpg

Soldato
OP
Is there anything wrong with them guys? :confused:
I don't wanna sound big headed but i was really proud with these shots as a first time effort and didn't think they were bad or boring, but judging by no replies maybe they are. How about some C&C please

Soldato
You should be very proud of them, for a firs timer at this sort of thing they are very very good quality photos!

I love the 3 way split from the reds, a confusing but superbly timed shot!

Associate
Nothing at all wrong with those, For a first attempt these are very good. ;)

I visit quite a few air shows and get worse than these so be proud of them mate. :)

If I could just make one comment try to make the colours "POP" a little, Its hard to get the exposure just right when shooting into bright skies but have a play in Photoshop with one or two.

One of my shots from Waddington a month ago.. :)

red-bull=3.jpg

Soldato
OP
Cool, thanks for the comments and advice :)

Busterboy, you mean maybe up the saturation a little more in photoshop to give it the 'pop'?

Associate
Col_M said:
Busterboy, you mean maybe up the saturation a little more in photoshop to give it the 'pop'?

Yes up the saturation a bit and have a play with the levels just a little.

You will be surprised how much detail can be found by doing these little tweaks.. :)

Back
Top Bottom