Getting Addicted: Just got back from PowerStation, mmm check out my latest Power Run!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

PowerStation is very addicted. Due to the late finish Tuesday we never got chance to do a PowerRun but luckily today I was able to tag on with the Ford Mondeo owners club and they allowed me to run my car.

Here a couple of links to the dyno run and results. If somebody can upload these for me to faster webspace would be appreciated:-

Dyno Run

Dyno Results

The LT Headers have given the car another 12BHP and 30Lb-Ft so very happy with the results. The the power at the wheels has increased by 19RWHP, obviously due to the good torque increases!

Also whats pretty impressive is the acceleration on the rollers:-
In 4th gear 60mph upto 125mph takes a mere 16s and then to reach 155mph just takes a further 8s. So 60mph upto 155mph takes just 24s now only if cars were so aero-dynamic. :D

Now Here are links to my two PDF files:-

Mustang @ 360BHP PDF

Mustang @ 372BHP PDF

So power has increased from 360BHP upto 372BHP and torque has increased from 333Lb-Ft upto 363Lb-Ft so pretty damn happy with the results. :)

Can somebody who knows how please overlay the two PDF's so I can see how the curves compare from the previous run and this new one so I can see the improvements across the whole REV range and not just peak power? Thanks!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

JPG of power run:-
Stang_372.jpg

:D :D :D

Soldato
Looking rather good there Gibbo!

I saw the new Mustang GT500 (first in Eurpe I think) last weekend, at the Le Mans CLassic event in France. Followed it up the autoroute too for a bit on the way home. Now thats 500bhp, and even makes yours look weedy! :p

Back
Top Bottom