• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7950 gx2 2000 score in 3dmark06?

Caporegime
Locutus said:
3dmark03 - 9937
3dmark05 - 3166
3dmark06 - 2006

PANTS!!

Only just baught this board,cpu,mem and gfx. I have seen 1 post of someone saying they had this board and gfx card and it worked for them.

can play BF2 ok with maxed out settings at 1280x1024 and its playable but i still cannot play cod2 at a playable frame rate.

If I have to i will ditch this mobo and cpu
and buy a ANOTHER 1 :mad:

Are AA + AF maxed out?

Soldato
nvidia king said:
hi there im running amd 4800+ with 4gig ddr, 2x sli 7800gtx 256, plenty of cooling delta fans galour, asus 32 sli board, i get 7480 3d mark 06, very happy with that, havint tryed the 05 mark as yet.

Thats some nice details there.

Your sig is not allowed its got to be four lines or less.

Welcome to the forums BTW.

Associate
OP
Right then managed to get hold of a Gigabyte 8i945g Pro stuck that in my case and managed to get about 4500 3dmark06 so i think the gfx card is ok.
But its still a low score. What an unstable board that was. Nightmare!

Just switched back to the Asus P5WD2 Premium and have to say depite the problems Asus boards are very slick. (my first asus Mobo).

Gonna do some more benchies soon. im on about my 10th xp install in a week. lol

Im About ready to throw this lot out of the window that is very close by,
all very frustrating.

Thx to everyone for all the suggestions. but im loosing here :(

Soldato
Locutus said:
Right then managed to get hold of a Gigabyte 8i945g Pro stuck that in my case and managed to get about 4500 3dmark06 so i think the gfx card is ok.
But its still a low score. What an unstable board that was. Nightmare!

Just switched back to the Asus P5WD2 Premium and have to say depite the problems Asus boards are very slick. (my first asus Mobo).

Gonna do some more benchies soon. im on about my 10th xp install in a week. lol

Im About ready to throw this lot out of the window that is very close by,
all very frustrating.

Thx to everyone for all the suggestions. but im loosing here :(

I know its probably not much consolation ow but I can't imagine it will be that long until Asus release a bios that supports the 7950, I mean think about it, half the lucky sods getting conroes next week will have that board.

Back
Top Bottom