Reactions me an automobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
My god, I wish I was your age.

For me at 30 that car would cost me £602.70 with Churchill to insure. That's with maximum no-claims discount and a full license for 13 years.

Soldato
Way too weird for my liking. You just dont buy a new Mercedes to mod. Who the hell does that?

First he said supercharge it, then when picked up on that he said put an AMG engine in it - I dont care whether it's his, his gf's, wifes, dad's or brothers or whatever - just sounds like he's just talking utter cack tbh.

Either a liar, or a very wealthy half-wit.

Man of Honour
Burned_Alive said:
To be fair, im 23 and they only want £670 off me...
I'm 26 and they want 737.10 (and I put full no claims, though I don't have it, purely for testing purposes).

I live in an average area code, how about you?

[edit]Thats on the MERCEDES C 230K (05 ON) 4DR SPORT 1796cc 4DR

Soldato
Gilly said:
I'm 26 and they want 737.10 (and I put full no claims, though I don't have it, purely for testing purposes).

I live in an average area code, how about you?

[edit]Thats on the MERCEDES C 230K (05 ON) 4DR SPORT 1796cc 4DR

Cheshire area, pretty good, select avantgarde instead

Associate
OP
Morba said:
a flat with parking for more than 3 cars?
530d
merc
work car
wife (oh wait g/f)'s car?

its not a flat its just a set of townhouses which have a gaurded garage, your allowed upto 5 car spaces for you and guests and you pay £150 per year there after for every extra space

Caporegime
stig said:
its not a flat its just a set of townhouses which have a gaurded garage, your allowed upto 5 car spaces for you and guests and you pay £150 per year there after for every extra space

the reason why people dont believe you is because you say one thing in one post then something else in another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom