Reactions me an automobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
this thread is getting crazier

going from doubts about a persons car collection/purchases to doubts about house style... needless to say the telly is off and im hooked

Soldato
Advanced apologies for going slightly off topic but this thread is so weird anyway.

I notice on the picture of the bonnet that the three pointed star is sticking up out of the front. I thought they banned that in this country so that people don't get impaeld on them or some other such nonesense? I've not seen a Jag, Merc or Rolls badge sticking out of a car for years since the early 90's I think. My 2000 Merc has a recessed badge instead. Can anyone tell me if it is allowed and if so can you retro fit them?

Soldato
stig said:
i didnt even ask for this , i didnt start a new thread shouting look what i brought , all i asked for is what you lot would recomend as a company car for £400 a month , quite simple really. i've taken the time to TRY and prove my self and it seems the OcUK detectives wont allow it. :o

you got the numberplate illegaly made up and put on too?

Soldato
Threads boring now.. flats.. comon people..

back to supercharging the Merc twice!

But seriously, loved the apple juice on the bonnet and couldnt care less if its your dads or yours or the queens it looks like your gonna have a go with it.

Soldato
Stig, from what ive seen of your posts, they are amongst some of the worst one's ive ever seen on here.

As for the pic of that bird in your sig (as fit as she is) being your wife.....no way pedro!

I'd now like pics of all of your cars together in your pre-paid parking spaces to even start to think your telling the truth.

As for all of the people spouting "leave him alone" your just damn gullible.

My 2p and im sticking to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom