Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
I was going to the Cinema on Saturday... So I was going down the A419 toward Toys R Us and coming up the other way toward Cirencester was either a Merchelargo or a Gillardo!... Bright yellow!... Couldn't make out which it was as I was going 75ish and he was probly doing 80ish!... Just got a Yellow flash!... No time to get me camera out!... :cool:

I've seen a cuple of Lambos arround North Swindon in the past months (never get me camera out in time :mad: ) I'm gonna have to try harder!..

Soldato
Simian said:
I was going to the Cinema on Saturday... So I was going down the A419 toward Toys R Us and coming up the other way toward Cirencester was either a Merchelargo or a Gillardo!... Bright yellow!... Couldn't make out which it was as I was going 75ish and he was probly doing 80ish!... Just got a Yellow flash!... No time to get me camera out!... :cool:

I've seen a cuple of Lambos arround North Swindon in the past months (never get me camera out in time :mad: ) I'm gonna have to try harder!..

Yeah theres a bright yellow Gallardo rolling round swindon atm, saw a purple Diablo in old town aswell

Associate
Berger said:
Parked outside my friends house, turns out it belong to his dads friend, sounded awesome.

dsc00013ud1.jpg

phwoar :D

Soldato
Old Porsche i think, sure someone else will know. No stupid comments about the other cars around it, its a car park, thats why they are there.. :p

dsc00014qn6.jpg

Soldato
RAC doesn't say make or model, so I am guessing a kit. These are the details it gives though:

Make

Year of manufacture
Model

Engine size(CC)

Back
Top Bottom