Reactions me an automobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think he should go outside in about 5 hours time, take photos in the bright sunshine of his supercharged, turboed cars engine bays making sure the pics don't look like anything on the first 5 pages of google images. Add the wife into the mix too, holding a sign saying "pwned n00bs". Or something else appropriate.

Soldato
mightynimrod said:
Stig, from what ive seen of your posts, they are amongst some of the worst one's ive ever seen on here.
I absolutely agree. Considering the amount of poorly written, five-year-old-esque posts stig comes out with, it's no surprise nobody trusts him. I'm sorry, but if you own a BMW 5 series and a Mercedes C class, you're not going to spend your time posting on message boards with a picture of some random Brazilian woman in your signature - claiming she was your wife for a period of time.

mightynimrod said:
As for all of the people spouting "leave him alone" your just damn gullible.
Ne'er has a truer word been spoken. Has anyone else noticed all the people backing him up are no-name members with fewer than one thousand posts (I'm not saying one needs 1000 posts to gain a name for themselves; but the stereotypes are usually pretty clear-cut) and poor writing of a degree only stig himself could reproduce?

mightynimrod said:
I'd now like pics of all of your cars together in your pre-paid parking spaces to even start to think your telling the truth.
I would also like to see this. He seems to have enough cameras between him and his girlfriend, he's mentioned time and time again that he does nothing during the day and he has already posted (crap, ambiguous) picture requests.

Just give us a photo of your cars, in your garage. Not some awkward photo, but all of your cars in frame. You can blank the plates out to your heart's content, I just want to see this photo.

[This is the point where stig reitterates that he is "fed up" of having to prove this, and refuses to post the photo]

av. :)

Suspended
If you do nothing during the day, drive down and meet myself and two other Motors forumites for lunch in mid-Herts tomorrow. If you turn up in the Merc or the 5 series, I'll even buy you lunch.

Can't say fairer than that.

Caporegime
he lives in a block of flats, it would be quite easy to take a pic with all cars in i expect.

if he does nothing all day how does he afford 2 very nice cars, the cash to mod one to a crazy extent and have a job thats willing to pay for another car, while he doesnt mind paying the tax on it?

Last edited:
Associate
Nozzer said:
If you do nothing during the day, drive down and meet myself and two other Motors forumites for lunch in mid-Herts tomorrow. If you turn up in the Merc or the 5 series, I'll even buy you lunch.

if i turn up in a merc or a 5.. will u buy me lunch too? :D

Permabanned
Nozzer said:

Your employed you whore, save that money for petrol. Get your priorities straight.

Associate
OP
this thread has exhausted me

DSC01644.jpg

Associate
OP
bah this is heard to explain , ok basically theres a townhose in a big curve , and inside that curve theres lots of little garages , you can have either double , single , or tripple. if anyone lives in milton keynes and knows campbell heights please back me up :)

Man of Honour
stig said:
bah this is heard to explain , ok basically theres a townhose in a big curve , and inside that curve theres lots of little garages , you can have either double , single , or tripple. if anyone lives in milton keynes and knows campbell heights please back me up :)
Someone drive to Campbell Heights.

Then we know whether to laugh at him for being a liar or laugh at him for being a fool when choosing cars :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom