Reactions me an automobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
stig said:
bah this is heard to explain , ok basically theres a townhose in a big curve , and inside that curve theres lots of little garages , you can have either double , single , or tripple. if anyone lives in milton keynes and knows campbell heights please back me up :)
stigimageou0.jpg

Got to hand it to him, it looks like there are a BMW 5 series and Mercedes C class parked up in a garage at Campbell Heights.

Parents?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Wow. I have just read all nine pages, and I'm lost for words. Let me get this straight.

You have a 530d as your every day car. You have been offered £400 p/m for a company car. You decide to use this allowance for a weekend car. You are considering a 330ci for this role, somewhat bizzare given you main car but, OK whatever.

Now it gets really strange, in the mean time you have purchased a brand-new C230K for use as a 'project car'. A project car that you are going to double supercharge, and/or fit another engine to, even though you have never modified a car before.

And the girl in your sig is your wife, your girlfriend and your fiance. All at the same time.

And you live in a townhouse, which is actually a flat. With lots of garages.

W.

T.

F.

:confused:

:confused: :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
DreXeL said:
Wow. I have just read all nine pages, and I'm lost for words. Let me get this straight.

You have a 530d as your every day car. You have been offered £400 p/m for a company car. You decide to use this allowance for a weekend car. You are considering a 330ci for this role, somewhat bizzare given you main car but, OK whatever.

Now it gets really strange, in the mean time you have purchased a brand-new C230K for use as a 'project car'. A project car that you are going to double supercharge, and/or fit another engine to, even though you have never modified a car before.
Exactly; and all of this coming from someone with the writing ability and apparent maturity of a seven-year-old. You can understand our skepticism...

Perhaps he just has a rubbish house (looking at the developer's website they don't appear to be anything special) and blows all of his money on cars. Or he could be drowning in debt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom