Finished Oblivion - What is good that's left to do?

Soldato
Feeling a bit lost now I've finished the main quest.

Also finished the Arena and Dark Brotherhood.

What are the best bits left to do? Mage's Guild? Fighter's Guild?

Any especially good quests? (I'm Level 26 and been levelling up properly, usually with a 4x multi, sometimes with a 3x, somtimes with a 5x).

Associate
The Fighters guild and the Mages guild quests are worth doing. I think I'm in a similar position to you except I've done the above two but not the dark brotherhood quests.

I've completed the main quest and am only on level 9.

Soldato
Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild quests are the best in the game imo. Especially the Agatha Christie mission for the Dark Brotherhood. 'Oh my god! One of the guests has been murdered! You'll keep me safe won't you?'. Yes, yes I will :D

Soldato
sanofi said:
If you do the Thieves guild or dark brotherhood quests as a predominantly good char, does that affect you at all?

Well, you'd just be a predominantly good person that also steals everything not nailed down and casually murders people in cold blood for a bit of pocket money. :D

Soldato
UncleBob said:
Well, you'd just be a predominantly good person that also steals everything not nailed down and casually murders people in cold blood for a bit of pocket money. :D

Aye :) Just don't get caught, whose to know? NPCs will talk about your exploits, but they'll never suspect :D And if they do... well.... the problem can be 'dealt with'.

Associate
Thieves Guild is a good one to try, some great quests in there. Do some of the side-quests in the game (the "painting one" was so original and cool!). Finish the other guilds. Do all the Daedric Shrine quests to get interesting and useful things. That'll keep you busy for a while. Don't use fast travel! Take your time, explore the world. See interesting places, meet interesting people, and kill them. :D

Back
Top Bottom