A new case for my needs (and new conroe)

Soldato
Add me to msn Wheaty, we have lots of debates going on in lots of threads at the moment.

The v1100+ runs around 2deg higher on hard drives than the v1000+, nothing major really.

And I found the Eclipse harder to build in than the Lian Li, case flex was a slight issue on the Eclipse, although it is entirely my personal opinion so I do try to avoid posting them as best as I can.

Ive built around 12 rigs in the V series, and about ten in the Savrow SR71 so I have a fair bit of experience with them, and the V series is nicer to build in.

Motherboard trays can be nice, but the wiring in the V series is just 10x easier to do. Personally speaking.

EDIT: The v1100 is a excellent case, still very good temperatures and no need to overreact as it runs slightly hotter than a cool enough case!

Associate
OP
well when I finally decide on my new case ill post a 'relative newbies guide' to it :)

quick question Yewen how many cases do you think you have 'got through' or bought?

Permabanned
Really? 2Deg higher? Oooh! Not bad!

Amadeus must be really ****** now!

Amadeus, just go for what you think looks better, and what you could live with. The re-sell rate for Lian Lis are amazing, and Akasa is good too.

Associate
OP
2 degrees, ouch ill have to keep the cat out of the room (bodyheat) - in fact i really shall as cleaning out my old case (its open) revealed rather a lot of cat hairs and cat dandruff....yuk

I think it will be the Eclipse -thanks you guys for your time, I harp on a bit about these forums but they really are cool cheers :D

Soldato
Cooling and noise are the same, they depend on what you put in it.

For me the v1000+ is the easiest case I have had to work with, so much room where you need it. In comparisson the S80 is quite a way down.

And how many cases have I personally owned, or have used/built in for others?

Well, including OEM cases I have probably personally owned around 40 cases ranging from the cheap generic ones up to the HFX priced cases.

Ones I have used in total, probably well over 400 now with a few new ones each month, and I have probably built in about 300 cases now.

Back
Top Bottom