Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

Soldato
A lot of recent DS Lite owners like myself would have heard great things about this game and would like to import it.

Lik-Sang and PlayAsia both sell it for around £28 but there is a cheaper retailer!

YesAsia currently have it priced at £24.38:

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDep.../version-all/did-10357/fil-51/pid-1004028136/

Add the coupon code WGDS1 during the checkout and you'll bring the price down to £22. This coupon gives you a five dollar discount on your first order.

Delivery normally takes a week.

Soldato
Hmm its basically a quirky japenese music rhythm game, complete with japanese music. a simple decription would be these balls appear on the (touch)screen and you have the press them at the right time. Theres also the type of ball which makes you trace the direction it goes around the touchscreen. They appear in time with the music or tune, and gets really action packed as the songs get faster/you try the harder settings.

you can read more about it here http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/640/640974p1.html , and watch some of the videos to get more of an idea of how the game works :D

Its an absolute must get for anone whos a fan of music rhythm games, quirky japenese games or just want a game which utilizes the touch screen extremely well

Soldato
knowing japanese is not an issue, there are few menus and they are easy to navigate. All the storylines are in japanese however but its not a huge part of the game and can easily be worked out as its in a comic book style so you pretty much get the jist of it just by looking at the pictures :D

oh and there will be an english version released in america in the (near?) future, but i think the music will be totally different so it may loose its charm

Soldato
OP
Dispatched on Monday from Yes Asia and arrived yesterday morning.

Fantastic game!

I'm not that great but its so much fun! Already singing along to the Japanese music!

£22 for one of the best games on the DS.

Don't let that fact its in Japanese put you off. Menus are pretty straight forward and the game itself its dead simple to play.

Associate
i ordered mine from yes asia also, not got mine yet.

Ive found the original versions of the in game music and have also been listening to it and trying to sing along!

Associate
Warning though.. i ordered mine (along with the movie player for the DS/GBA) from Lik-sang and sent by UPS... Got it in 4 days but had to pay £27 extra. £16 import tax and £11 charge for them paying it :(.

Great game though :) :D

Back
Top Bottom