Reactions me an automobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
atpbx said:
Instead of ripping the cars, you just have to try and work out how much he earns to be able to buy/rent the flat, buy lease the 530d, buy/lease the c23k, and then on top of that, pay the tax on the £5200 a year car allowance.

All at 25 and all living in milton keynes.
He is either the next bill gates, or the biggest fibber in the known universe.....

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=7397610#post7397610

How much is the Beemer? If I guess at £40K then this post would indicate Stig earns in the region of £80K ? Take home pay is likely to be about £4,500 a month? I'm guessing rent/house prices in MK are low because the wife and I bring in just over that and no way could we afford to buy, service, run, insure and modify that quantity of quality motors as well as pay the mortgage, bills go on holiday, keep the Brazilian supermodel in clothes etc.

fuz

fuz

Associate
stig said:
bah i dont care what you lot think i know what i have and havnt got and thats all that really matters.

goodbye :o

Ah yes, give us a few blurry pics, an insurance document that could belong to anyone due to some dodgy screening and then leave when asked to give us something more concrete. If I were in your position I would be bursting with enthusiasm to upload a LOT of pics.

Caporegime
fuz said:
Ah yes, give us a few blurry pics, an insurance document that could belong to anyone due to some dodgy screening and then leave when asked to give us something more concrete. If I were in your position I would be bursting with enthusiasm to upload a LOT of pics.

he was, when asked for coke and ice on the car, but not anything else :/

Soldato
stig said:
bah i dont care what you lot think i know what i have and havnt got and thats all that really matters.

You fulfilled Gords weekly forum entertainment quota.. dont be so down on yourself!

Soldato
fuz said:

If I'd just bought myself a brand new Merc there would be quite a few pics here by now including the OcUK logo to satisy the bloodhounds ;)

Caporegime
stig said:

Make sure the door don't smack you on the bum on the way out.

Wayy class thread just read all 12 pages fantastic, i've now got loads of forgien ppl looking at me funny in the hotel lobby :p

Soldato
Firestar_3x said:
Make sure the door don't smack you on the bum on the way out.

Wayy class thread just read all 12 pages fantastic, i've now got loads of forgien ppl looking at me funny in the hotel lobby :p

Isn't that normal for that to happen to you though? :confused: :p

Soldato
BigT said:
keep the Brazilian supermodel in clothes etc.

Dunno about you but if I had a Brazilian supermodel that's the last thing I'd want to do! :p

Anyway class thread started by a class muppet. I'd be dying to prove everyone wrong if it was me. Just some proper pictures and a proper shot of the insurance doc is all it takes - hell want me to post my insurance doc to prove how easy it is?! (Actually I'm at work so can't right away :p)

Soldato
lol, this is going down in history with Tom. Stig, come back in a few years when you have grown up :D

On another note, I recently seen a thread in for sale with you selling an Asrock socket A motherboard for a few quid. Is that really needed when to own these cars your take home per month must be exess of £5k?

Soldato
TripleT said:
I'd be dying to prove everyone wrong if it was me. Just some proper pictures and a proper shot of the insurance doc is all it takes - hell want me to post my insurance doc to prove how easy it is?! (Actually I'm at work so can't right away :p)

Insurance doc with the DoB would do it for me too. And what a way to stick two fingers up to all us doubters.

Soldato
BigT said:
Insurance doc with the DoB would do it for me too. And what a way to stick two fingers up to all us doubters.

I know it just makes no sence. :p

The thing that makes me laugh EVEN HARDER is the fact that it's only a bloody c-class merc :o :p (Well and a 530d, 330ci, and god knows what else!).

Soldato
stig said:

Didnt see that coming ;)

Great thread, I read the first page or two yesterday lunchtime and just spent hte past 15-20 mins reading the rest of it. Pure gold and a sure fire winner for the archive.

Honestly mate, people would have more respect if you just came out and admitted what the truth actually is.

Soldato
If he is lying.. why is he doing it? Unless he likes the attention! :p

and look what happens, he gets a 12 page thread of people whining at him :p probably not the attention he wanted but its still attention!

And if hes not lying... then, well you all suck!:p

Soldato
After reading all 12 or so pages of this thread I am well confused .... lol.

I find it hard to believe that at 26 the op can have 3 cars totalling roughly 75k and yet only live in a town house / flat.

Certain things just don't add up tbh.

I mean if a lot of people asked me to prove I own my Furby vRS I would be quite happy to take a picture of my v5 and just remove the sensitive information for proof.

Yet when asked all we get is a insurance document with everything blanked out.

Sorry to say I am just not convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom