When will the Nokia N93 be released?

Associate
At the moment I currently have a Samsung E900, quite happy with it but I believe that I could be a lot happier with a Nokia phone like I have always gone back to over the years, and probably will when it comes to the next upgrade. I have gone past my 14 days so it looks like I am stuck with it.

What im after though is when the above phone will be released, as I have seen it looks like one of the best phones they have relased yet, even though there doesnt seem to be many places that have actually reviewed it, but the ones that have did put it in a positive light.

Im quite tempted to get the cheapest contract I can for it, then get it unlocked so I can use that phone instead and just sell this Samsung for as much as I can get :p

amx

amx

Associate
The N93 is going to cost a bomb, even on the most expensive tariffs :/
A lot of the review sites seem to think it will come out mid-august to early september, shortly after the N73.

Associate
OP
Carphonewarehouse says that it is due July, does anyone know where this phone will be firstly available from?

I just took out a new 18-month contract, but am tempted to get another one to get this gorgeous phone that looks the perfect one for me to go for. Want the cheapest contract available for it as I dont want to be paying too much, but can imagine with all the features that will be quite difficult.

Might need to get one of those "x months free" deals to make it worthwhile?

Associate
OP
How comes that with this phone is says coming in July for Carphonewarehouse, but it is nowhere to be seen anywhere else? Its as if they are getting it first before anybody else?

Soldato
How comes that with this phone is says coming in July for Carphonewarehouse, but it is nowhere to be seen anywhere else?

CPW's dates are never accurate. I wouldn't trust what's on their website. :)

However, the support page for the N93 is now on Nokia's website so it should be released Very Soon.

Associate
OP
With Ebay selling the odd few here & there I must assume its already available elsewhere, but I have never been into buying phones as you seem to get a better deal when you go via Contract as the price difference is almost the same with you getting mins & text almost for free.

Even though just getting a Samsung E900, im very tempted to take out another one just so I can get this gorgeous Nokia as I have always preferred it to all other makes. Also ordering online means I should be able to get some money off of the line rental, although its normally by redemption, its still better than nothing :D

Back
Top Bottom