Who can convert an EPS file for me?

Soldato
Raist said:
My current club logo in all its glory was created using Adobe Illustrator (I believe). Is there a way this can be converted to a PSD or TIF? Maintaining full resolution, of course.

I'd appreciate any help.

http://www.mtariders.com/images/MTALogo.eps

No technically not maintaining full resoloution, as eps files are vector and psd and tif files are raster i.e. eps files have no resolution and can be resized without any loss of quality however psd files have a set resolution which if resized can cause loss in quality, however if you were to tell me what the largest you would likely to be needing to use it I can however it would be just as easy for you to take it into photoshop when u need it and resize it appropriatly, so if you want it resizing just let me know what is the largest size you are likly to use it at.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for looking. I think the largest I will need is 8" round @ 300 dpi. That's the max size I will need, and I think typical printers require 300dpi CMYK. If that's possible, I would certainly appreciate it. :)

Soldato
Raist said:
Wow! I didn't know you could get that kind of quality with a PNG.
PNG uses lossless compression and supports truecolour, so it's one of the most high-quality formats available :). Considering it also supports indexed palettes, alpha transparency and high compression ratios [better than GIF] it's a personal favourite and I use it almost exlusively for web work.

Permabanned
Hi, I am designing a logo, and have bought a set of vector "flourishes".
They arrived in .eps format, and having never used it before, I can't get it to open properly. The file contains about 50 designs, with a grey background. If I import it into Illustrator, it rasterizes the image and I cant get rid of the greyness.

Can someone suggest how to extract just the flourish design?
I'm reluctant to email the file, but if needs be and someone can send me a .psd that would be nice :)

- GoldenGlory

Back
Top Bottom