MotoGP06 saves help + lockup probs

Soldato
Ok so ever since the update on live this has been going nuts for me locking up, graphic corruption etc.

Phoned THQ and they say I am only the second person to ring in with the prob, tried xbox live and the unhelpfull muppet on the other end said i have to delete game saves .... screw that !

so I had 3 saves one was a ghost lap, so iI deleted that, and I have a "global" save of 144kb and a save of 244kb.
Can I delete any of these without losing what I unlocked ?
If not, is there anyway of removing the update otherwise ?

Soldato
OP
Well this cleared the update apparently :

Go to HDD press Y for options, then X, X, L bumper, R bumper, X, X and say yes to perform maintenance screen option.

Now to see if my lockups in this game have gone .... or see if I risk downloading the update again ...

Soldato
OP
Game update ....
Previously I hadnt had many probs ... one lock-up in this game once in a blue moon.
Cleared the updates and refuused the live game update when prompted and it locked within minutes (presumably as the game saves are not compatible with previous version once updated ?/) so I tried the update again and managed a qualy and race fine, so hoping It was just a corrupt update DL or something and will not cause me any more probs [homer] ooor eeelse !! [/homer].
For some reason I dont have faith though :p
The fact it also sent the Xbox into palpitations after it locks has me a little concerned, but it was fine on a reset just now before I updated so heres hoping it was a corrupt DL.

Back
Top Bottom