• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Sempron64 3400+ And EVP

Associate
I have just purchased an AMD Sempron64 3400+ Processor for a friend and on the side of the box it mentions EVP Enhanced Virus Protection and it says to Enable it Consult the OS Documentation, I cant see any info on it and every webpage i goto get info regarding enabling it i get the same message?, He is running Windows XP Home Edition including Service Pack 2. Your help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Man of Honour
Right click My Computer, Properties, Advanced and click Settings in the Performance 'box' and then the tab: Data Execution Protection. I think that is what you are referring to.

Associate
OP
cheers i'll take a look at that and see what it does, you'd think there would be a set of instructions either within XP or with the 64Bit Processors explaining how to set this up as it's a feature they have bragged about

Back
Top Bottom