b-grade boards

Associate
was just looking through the b-grade motherboards and there is some nice ones there do they come with all the parts or is it just down to look what you get with it thankyou for any info. :)

Soldato
I believe most of them come with everything, its a bit of a lucky dip. But the majority of peopl who buy bgrade get a huge bargain.. well worth a shot imho. Some of them might be refurbs etc.

Soldato
Bought one last month come with nothing but the motherboard ..also came with dust and a bent capacitor (although that would have been down to citylink lol)
Still trying to get 1394 ports and a backplate from epox :)

Soldato
sunderland said:
was just looking through the b-grade motherboards and there is some nice ones there do they come with all the parts or is it just down to look what you get with it thankyou for any info. :)
Bought my current mobo about a year ago from B.Grade bin. Came with everything, box was a bit worn thats all. Real bargain place if you ask me ;)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
cheers for all the replies.fancy changing to the DFI LanParty UT NF4 Ultra-D or the DFI LanParty UT NF4 SLI-D both going for 70 pound if i contact them would they be able to tell you whats missing cheers.dont mind cables missing but i would want the cpu bracket

Soldato
The price is a pretty goo indication of what you can expect to receive. If it's at a substantial discount to new, then it's probably going to be missing some bits. A minor discount should be much better. You have 14 days warranty though.

Associate
OP
would i be right though with the 14 days waranty i would be paying for delivery then paying to send it back which would be about 15 pound all together.think i will just stick with the one ive ordered really wanted one of those dfi boards

Back
Top Bottom