Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow (DS)

Associate
ive just started playing this, theres a gem that I can clearly see not to far into the game(just past a mirror) but I cant work out how to get the little bugger

Soldato
Read a few reviews about this which all said it was a very good game. To me it looks like a 2d platform style action game, or is there more to it than that?

Associate
molinari said:
Read a few reviews about this which all said it was a very good game. To me it looks like a 2d platform style action game, or is there more to it than that?

It sure is a 2D platform game. When I first read about it, that's the only thing I thought about and wondered what was so good about it. But when you play it for a bit, you start to realise what a wonderful game it is and how everything works together. Then you also wonder, who needs 3D graphics to make a good game?

Associate
sharingan_sasuk said:
It sure is a 2D platform game. When I first read about it, that's the only thing I thought about and wondered what was so good about it. But when you play it for a bit, you start to realise what a wonderful game it is and how everything works together. Then you also wonder, who needs 3D graphics to make a good game?

True, it's all about the gameplay. The graphics are amazing for a 2D platform game anyway. It's also a massive game been playing for ages and only 40% into it. Just go and buy it...

Back
Top Bottom