Annoying CS: Source thing on my screen constantly

Associate
Hi,

This just appeared today while playing and now i cant seem to get rid of it... its some kind of graph and stats about my FPS etc.

I've reinstalled the game but no luck and like i said it just appeared out of the blue today :confused:

Thanks for any help guys!

untitledse5.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
That annoying thing is te FAMAS... it appears when your short of cash and you click auto buy ;)

Joking aside, those guys are right, its the net graph, theres 4 different types i think. most use #3
but 0 will turn it off

Associate
what? famas is a beast, atleast in 1.6

net_graph 3 should get rid of the colour bars and leave you with just that fps/ms text

net_graph 0 will turn all that off completely

Soldato
Famas is a love or hate weapon :(

My mate on one server has something like 92% accuracy with it, I have 7%, but much higher with other guns. Its a gay gun for gays or people who can use it. (Or gay people who can use it :D)

Associate
R B CUSTOMS said:
That annoying thing is te FAMAS... it appears when your short of cash and you click auto buy ;)

If in Burst Fire mode it's more accurate than the M4, and fires 3 shots to boot. It's a great weapon if you know how to use it properly. Far better for long-range headshot kills, and it's cool for close quarters because it has a decent rate of fire. :)

Back
Top Bottom