Who is the most negative person you know?

Soldato
Just wondering how many negative people there are these days. The most negative, fixed opinion/no opinion person I know is my mother and I can't see her changing at the age of 65 either. how many people do you know like this?

Soldato
My Mother too. But only with me. Every ambition I've ever had she's turned her nose up at. I think she'd have been happier if I'd ended up working in a factory every day and been married with 3 kids by 25. Luckily, I'm the most positive person I know so I just carry on regardless!

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Religious types.

EDIT:

The extreme end of the scale / the ones who say you're going to hell for satire, etc. They do my head in.

Soldato
OP
elroberto said:
I think she'd have been happier if I'd ended up working in a factory every day

Sounds familiar. She gave me a million reason why its not good to work for myself and not a single reason that I should go for it. :rolleyes:

Associate
Definitely my brother, he has absolutely no opinion on anything, he just agrees with anything he hears from someone who is obviously influencial to him in some way like a friend or something. I could go on, but I'll leave it there.

Caporegime
Bloke at work called Phil, his idea of happiness is moaning ant everything he possibly can, especially other people. He's a great bloke and I like him, but goodness grief this guy can knock people out with waves of gamma negativity, he's almost X-men-like in his abilities. :D

Soldato
zhx said:
some northern bloke i know , northeners always seem to be negative

Aye .. you'd be negative if you had to live in a cardboard box in the middle of the motorway, and have to eat freezing cold gravel for breakfast, then work 22 hours down the mill!

:p Love that sketch

Back
Top Bottom