Show us your TFT setups!!

Associate
Hunders said:
The TV is good too. The only problem I have had with it is that the price dropped from 800 quid to 600 quid two weeks after I bought it. :(

Have had similar things happen to me and it's very annoying! Thanks for the details of the case.

Soldato
Hunders said:
The TV is good too. The only problem I have had with it is that the price dropped from 800 quid to 600 quid two weeks after I bought it. :(

Ta.

If it has an inbuilt tuner then you have a diferent model to the £600 one :) Are you using a HD input like sky/ntl? Just that the picture looks good for an LCD tv if it is running standard def.

Soldato
I got sent an email from a certain big competitor where it had my TV on sale for 600 for a week or two. It was deffo the Q321 too, thats for sure.

I dont have a HD input yet. That picture was taken while E4 was on using the inbuilt digital tuner.

Associate
Bit messy @ cables but hey :p

s30102310cr.jpg

Soldato
Hunders said:
I got sent an email from a certain big competitor where it had my TV on sale for 600 for a week or two. It was deffo the Q321 too, thats for sure.

I dont have a HD input yet. That picture was taken while E4 was on using the inbuilt digital tuner.

Well the picture looks very good for an LCD HDTV, but the only one I have seen for £600 is the A321 which looks the exact same - meh I guess I'm wrong and missed a bargain :/

Associate
UPDATE:

My plan to take over the world with Hyundai B71A's has failed. It has, instead, been replaced by a Dell E196FP.

Here's how it looks:
Photo-0111.jpg

Photo-0112.jpg

Unfortunately the E196FP doesn't raise or lower, it just tilts, so, owing to the size of my centre speaker, I couldn't position the monitors together. I'm finding this setup to be very comfortable though, for those of you who care. lol :D

Associate
Hehe, well my desk was an absolute mess of CD cases, dirty mugs, pens and paper, etc... I cleared it all off to wipe the table before setting up the new monitor. What you can't see is the pile of junk behind me on the floor!

But, yeah, I like the monitor + speakers combo. The speakers never looked very snazzy sat next to my old CRT...

Soldato
I'll repost in this next weekend, by then I should have the Dell 2407 to go with the pair of 2405's I already have :)

The 2407 is going to be used primarily for my Mac, but I let the company buy it for me as I was getting fed up using the 12" TFT on the laptop when working from home.

Back
Top Bottom