GIRLS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
God Damm some girls are weird :mad:

I had one Complaining an bitching to me about a guy that was being a complete sleeze and just trying to get with her just because he couldnt get some other girl go out with him and because his brother told him "Thats a box you should be smashing."
Hes also lead her on before
All this bitching about him and how she doesn't like him and how shes so annoyed at him.

And now shes talking to him again and sitting in the same car even with him and nearly pashing until she stopped it.

Why do they keep going back to these people if they annoy them and treat them like **** so much? :mad:

God im annoyed right now :mad:

Last edited:
Permabanned
Zip - are you actually a fifteen year old girl?

LIKEOMGANDTHENANDREAWASTALKINGTOTIFFANYANDYOUREMEMBERTIFFANY?SHEWASTHEONEWHOWENTOUTWITHBOBBY!BOBBY'SLAURA'SEXBOYFRIEND!BUTANYWAY!ANDREASAIDTHATBOBBYHADBEENSEENINTOWNTHEOTHERDAYANDYOU'LLNEVERGUESSWHAT?!

*n

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Ekim said:
What? That made little to no sense.

Sorry, angry rage :p

In short

Guy makes moves on girl and even tells her he just wants to get with her coz he cant get other girl.
Girl gets all anoyed and ****** off and comes and bitches about him to me.
Girl ends up talking to him perfectly fine again like he tryed nothing and they almost get together.

Why the Hell bitch when you completely go against what you said and go back to what anoyed you in the first place? :mad:

Caporegime
1) because she is a woman, thus unfathomable.

2) because he is blatently a "bad-lad" and for some reason, until girls mature and realise that "bad-lads" offer no stability, they love "bad-lads", as they are "more exciting" :rolleyes:

3) because she deep down likes him?

Zip said:
Well after the things she said about him you would be wondering where the hell that came from

I think (like me) his is wondering WTF "pashing" actually means. We don't use made up words here in England ;)

Man of Honour
penski said:
Zip - are you actually a fifteen year old girl?

LIKEOMGANDTHENANDREAWASTALKINGTOTIFFANYANDYOUREMEMBERTIFFANY?SHEWASTHEONEWHOWENTOUTWITHBOBBY!BOBBY'SLAURA'SEXBOYFRIEND!BUTANYWAY!ANDREASAIDTHATBOBBYHADBEENSEENINTOWNTHEOTHERDAYANDYOU'LLNEVERGUESSWHAT?!

*n
HSAHAHAHAHAALOLLLLBUTTSECHSILUVUHAHAHAHBUTIAMNOTGAYMELUVULONGTIMEUDIRTYROFFLINGSPAMMER

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
paradigm said:
1) because she is a woman, thus unfathomable.

2) because he is blatently a "bad-lad" and for some reason, until girls mature and realise that "bad-lads" offer no stability, they love "bad-lads", as they are "more exciting" :rolleyes:

3) because she deep down likes him?

I think (like me) his is wondering WTF "pashing" actually means. We don't use made up words here in England ;)

Its kiss with a tongue down each others throat basically :p
I know it doesnt seem like much but after bitching about some one you dont expect them to go and get close enough to nearly do that with them :confused:
And knowing this girl as much as i do it is quite a lot for her because she hasnt been with any one in a few years

Caporegime
My....brain.....really...really...hurts after reading that rubbish.

Pmsl @ penski's reply...sums it all up for me:p..

Anyways some advice for you, if you dont want her bashing your ear about her probs then simply put the phone down...or hey better still dont answer it. If its not on the phone but in person..tell her to STFU and stop moaning or the best thing to do is punch her in the ovaries....See not hard to do is it?? or unless your secretly jealous because you wanna tap her booty yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom