My Fiesta ST

Associate
Hi All,

Just washed it and i've been meaning to get round to putting some photos of her on here, what do you all think ?

At first I was not sure on the stripes but now I think they finish it off nicely.

Any other Fiesta ST owners on here ?

More Pictures

195321969_be88d02a15.jpg

And incase anyone doesn't think its mine :D.... Spot the pringles! :p
(Sorry Stig) :)
195321976_93dc6cd23d.jpg

Associate
i love the ST's. think they're great, Spaz has a white with blue stripe ST that looks great too. i hope to have one some day in the next few years

paradigm said:
Looks nice, but I can't help but think it looks WAY too high.

this is also true, a set of 30mm eibachs (recommended by fiestaSTOC.com) would finish it off nicely

Last edited:
Associate
OP
paradigm said:
Looks nice, but I can't help but think it looks WAY too high.
Yeah have to agree with you on that one. I know a few people who have lowered them and it does look allot better, plus improving the handling even further.

Associate
Someone raaang, looks great, I was tempted by the blue w/ stripes but decided for the white.

DSC00677.JPG

That's mine post lowering, it's not ridiculously low but enough to make it look better than before, improves the handling a lot too but is hardly poor to begin with. Any advice needed give us a shout.

Associate
OP
150bhp from a 2.0 engine isn’t an awful lot. However the ST wasn’t meant to be a Golf GTI or Type R killer. Its only group 13 which was fords main aim to be affordable insurance wise for the younger generation. It’s been rated highly against its true rivals the likes of the C2 VTS, Mini Cooper. However where the ST excels is in its handling, in my opinion much more then 150bhp would upset the ST’s chuck ability along the back roads.

Associate
It isn't the most highly strung unit that's for sure, but it's only group 13 insurance which is the upside to it.

However it is also a pretty tunable engine, with an induction kit, manifold, full exhaust you can start seeing 190bhp+, a little more with a remap.

As with the saxo vts/106 gti, they are still very good cars and are similar performance wise to the fiesta, but you have to draw a line at some point as they aren't quite as refined and don't benefit from modern advances in safety and a few creature comforts.

Sounds like I am backed into a corner and justifying my purchase, but I love my car and everyone having the same needs/opinions would mean the world would be very boring indeed :).

Permabanned
paradigm said:
And we all know how reliable the 2.0 Laguna was ;)

who mentioned a laguna?

I'm talking about the F7R series engine 2.0 16Valve 150.00 BHP made circa 1992-3.

Honestly that is pants, compair that power output to decade old renaults or modern 2.0 N/A Honda lumps..... rolf

Soldato
Biohazard said:
who mentioned a laguna?

I'm talking about the F7R series engine 2.0 16Valve 150.00 BHP made circa 1992-3.

Honestly that is pants, compair that power output to decade old renaults or modern 2.0 N/A Honda lumps..... rolf

Harris?

Back
Top Bottom