What the heck is going on with Live!?

Permabanned
Anyone else been unable to connect lately, i havent been able to get on for about 3 days now, the connctivity test shows all ok except for connecting to live, i havent changed anything locally at all, sucks. Is it just me?

Caporegime
Ultra_Extreme said:
Anyone else been unable to connect lately, i havent been able to get on for about 3 days now, the connctivity test shows all ok except for connecting to live, i havent changed anything locally at all, sucks. Is it just me?

Then ask your isp and see what thay have to say. Havent had any probs connecting myself.

Soldato
Ultra_Extreme said:

Who's your isp?

I'm with talk talk (cheap skate) and every so often (once every couple of days esp. round 7) I get disconnected to Live! Internet still works and I get the same test results as you've mentioned.

I find after dropping the connection in my router and getting a new one I can connect again straight away.

I'm not sure what the cheeky blighters are up to, and I haven't got round to contacting them.

Permabanned
OP
smcshaw said:
Who's your isp?

I'm with talk talk (cheap skate) and every so often (once every couple of days esp. round 7) I get disconnected to Live! Internet still works and I get the same test results as you've mentioned.

I find after dropping the connection in my router and getting a new one I can connect again straight away.

I'm not sure what the cheeky blighters are up to, and I haven't got round to contacting them.

im on aol platinum at about 6meg speed, never had a problem till now except when its been a local issue

Back
Top Bottom