Not your typical hangover thread

Capodecina
Permabanned
After waking up this morning feeling like death i've decided to try and find something out.

Can anyone explain why when on holiday you never seem to have a harsh hangover in the morning? Is it to do with the heat or something? I drank nothing last night in comparison to what I did for a week on holiday but I felt horrible. In the morning on my jollies I just felt lethargic.

Associate
Gilly said:
The same beers have different chemicals abroad do they?

Its because of your frame of mind.

Certain ones do.

Although you may also find you drink more of the local beer whilst abroad. For example i believe Dorado brewed in Spain has near to no chemicals - whilst if you're on a bender in the UK you may end up drinking the urine that is Stella etc, which contains a horrendous number of chemicals.

Associate
I find it is the total opposite for me, when im drinking out here in cyprus and get rather too drunk for my own good, i usually wake up with a killer hangover that lasts the entire day and if im lucky some of the next day. I have put this down to be even more dehydrated than usual? I have access to beer and cider which are imported from the uk (and are really cheap) so it's the same stuff im drinking aswell.

Permabanned
when I get really, I mean really drunk I tend to start feeling like a stroke victim.... pins and needles in the extermeties.... always wondered what caused it (more specifically than alcohol)

Back
Top Bottom