People who can read Arabic in here please....

Soldato
Hi there,

I recently purchased a T-Shirt from one of my favourite brands at the moment (WESC - We are the superlative conspiracy) and it has this arabic/punjabi/urdu writing on the front. Alas I have no idea what it means although I suspect it has something to do with the brand name (figures).

However, it is causing complete uproar in my house because my mother thinks I am going to get stabbed by skinheads etc because I am asian/oriental origin. Her argument is that it could be pro-terrorism or even anti-islamic which of course I would not condone and is highly unlikely as this brand is not a controversial one to my knowledge, in fact a rather skatey brand.

So could someone who can read arabic/punjabi/urdu please translate for me - I duly apologise if the writing is offensive but I think it is extremely unlikely - after perusing the website:

When WESC started in early spring 1999,
it was a new company; yet no inexperienced people were behind it. It was built by a tightly knit group of people with a solid background in clothing, skateboarding and snowboarding. There were never any questions about what we wanted to create: a company based on personal engagement and conviction; a theme of shared ideas and common values; and friendship, trust and honesty among equals. With a unique network of contacts among athletes, artists, companies and media, our first priority was always to create a feeling of solidarity. The term "Superlative Conspiracy" symbolizes what WESC as a brand and company represents: a group, a family of good and competent people working toward the same ideal. We is neither a skateboard nor a snowboard clothing company; WESC is an street fashion company with its roots in skateboarding.

Greger Hagelin
CEO
We International AB

arabic.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
What we need is some sort of program that can scan an image for likely characters.

I think they have somthing that can do this in some libraries to put books online. Do you live near a huge library by any chance?

Last edited:
Soldato
William said:
What we need is some sort of program that can scan an image for likely characters.

I think they have somthing that can do this in some libraries to put books online. Do you live near a huge library by any chance?

A lot of scanners can do it... he just needs one with Punjabi software :/

Back
Top Bottom