Leaving tommorow morning \o/

Consigliere
Tenerife :eek:

Off for a week to Tenerife with some friends, first holiday abroad without the parents. Looking forward to it,check-in time is at 5am but thinking about it, at least we all arrive and can have a full day in the sunshine <3

Any last minute advice? Staying in the Sunset Bay holiday resort thing in Playa Das Americas*.

*Location was not chosen by me but by my friend's timeshare.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Theres a water park around there somewhere which has a bunji jump, scad jump, horrible swing thing too. Not a bad day there but then there were 40 of us at the time.

Most of the restaurants have cabaret which was aweful but the Fun Bar (!) was ok...

Consigliere
OP
Keylow said:
Let me know what it's like when you get back. I'm heading off there in August.

Here is your reply, hope you see this.

First impressions out of the airport, everything is half built, rubble everywhere, dusty etc. Sure. Okay. But the resort itself which i stayed in was very clean. Everything is English, as in everything and everyone really. All the bars served the same menus (Food cheap which is nice) and yes you can get roast dinners, chips with gravy and full English breakfasts.

Um, unsure exactly what you want to know so post a reply or contact me via e-mail. :)

Soldato
jidh007 said:
Nice one, have a good time. Went on my first holiday last year with a friend. Going on holiday with my gf this year :D
I'm glad you read the thread, or that would have saved the embarrasment of you telling him to have a nice time after he's come back. oh wait... ;) :p

Hope you had a good time in the end, even with all the building going on. :)

Back
Top Bottom